11.19.2010

Its my 7th Birthday - Part I

I was blessed to have a two part celebration! Actually, its a 2-night celebration! The first one was on the exact date of my birthday, and that's November 10. We (grandma, mom n dad, aunt n uncles, and 3 of my first cousins - Aji, Ada and Cyrus) went out to a nearby restaurant for a casual dinner.

No balloons or kid games whatsoever. Just plain chit-chat of the oldies and the wackiness of me and my cousins. But of course, my favorite, the opening of gifts!

Mom handed me a paper bag full of stuffs. "This is our gift to you! Open it." she said. All of them watched (my dad was even took videos) as I pulled one by one what's inside the bag.

The first one was a t-shirt, then the second was a pair of Ben 10 pajamas (my fav cartoon). You can definitely see the excitement on my face as I slowly revealed the items on the bag. Then at the bottom....tantananannnnnn!!!! Its a PSP Case!!! I've been urging my mom for so long for this toy, and yes finally!!!

Then mom instruct me to open the PSP case and try it. So I hurriedly unzipped it and TADA!!!! There's no PSP module inside but just 2 packs of chocolates, wahhhh! I've been set-up! This is so embarassing wahhh!

But its ok, coz mom told me again and again and again that she can't buy me a PSP for my birthday because of financial reason, maybe next year she said. Then as all them were teasing me for not having the real thing, mom suddenly handed me a spanking blue PSP from her back! Yippeee!

And yes, all my emotions were captured that night on video haha! Thanks mom n dad! I love you!

0 comments: